See Full Index of Articles Below
I’m glad we’ve met early on in your educational process. It’s simply easier to teach beginners. Oftentimes, it’s more difficult to teach others who have already started on the wrong path. Even if you have tried elsewhere, I want you to try to forget most of what you think you need to know.
You see, most options “gurus” do a poor job of providing background on the options industry, the educational process, and how to make the leap to profitability. Ultimately, this leads the curious investor to get frustrated with options, or worse, it gives them a false confidence that will ultimately hurt their profitability.
I want you to start with a great foundation like I did. One that you can build on from day 1.
Now, it doesn’t matter whether you plan on selling options or buying them, you should understand how to do both. Think about it, how can you confidently sell an option without knowing why someone would want to buy that option?
This education starts its focus on how to buy options. Why did I do that?
- First, buying options is much harder to teach than selling options. But once you learn how to buy the right way, then you’ll understand how to sell them for maximum profit.
- And second, the Smartest Investors in the world generally buy options.
So, if you follow these steps exactly as I’ve laid them out, then you’ll be well on your way to understanding options and more importantly, you’ll understand how the Smartest Investors gain Edge by using them.
On a side note, I am building up my Youtube channel, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin. Connect with me, ask me questions, let me know where I can do better. I listen to everyone’s opinion in my efforts to provide the best product.
Also, if you like an article or video, please share it. If you like the experience, then please tell your friends. There is no better marketing than kind words straight from your mouth.
Let’s get started. What do you say?
I want you to know what OptionsGeek is all about, who I am, and what others are saying. It’s important that I build some trust as your educator:
- What is OptionsGeek?
- Why did I build OptionsGeek?
- How is OptionsGeek different?
- 17 Exciting Testimonials About OptionsGeek
Here’s where we get started with a basic understanding of the product, the problems faced by most investors, the questions they can’t answer, and how you will get the answers:
- Getting Started: What are Options?
- Who Uses Options? A Quick Review of the Players
- 2 Ways to Profit with Options: Choose Wisely
- Buffett Reveals the Options Industry’s Dirty Little Secret
- The 4 Areas Where the Best Investors Gain their Edge?
- The 3 “Directions” in Options Trading
- 5 Requirements to be Successful at Buying Options
- The Options Chain: Why Everyone Gets Confused
- Top Options Myths Debunked (Currently Available on Youtube)
So far, you’ve heard a lot about options. Now, it’s time to dig into the details, and build a strong foundation. This is the beginning of my course, “Understand Options in 8 Steps.” It starts with 7 easy non-options concepts that are proven to accelerate your learning. Think of them as warm-up lessons for what’s to come. At the end of the 8 Steps there are questions and answers to test yourself. I encourage you to take your time with them before moving on.
7 Must Know Concepts Before Learning Options
- Concept #1: Risk-Reward
- Concept #2: Probabilities & Odds
- Concept #3: Sports Betting
- Concept #4: Mathematical Edge
- Concept #5: A Market Price
- Concept #6: Compare
- Concept #7: Margin of Safety
- Concepts #1 – 7 Questions
- Concepts #1 – 7 Answers
Understand Options in 8 Steps
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #1
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #1 Questions
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #1 Answers
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #2
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #2 Questions
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #2 Answers
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #3
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #3 Questions
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #3 Answers
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #4
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #4 Questions
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #4 Answers
- Understand Options in 8 Steps: Step #5
It’s one thing to have a good grasp about the fundamentals of options. It’s quite another to make the leap to profitability. This section starts the journey from theory to practice.
- The 2 Options Questions 99% of Investor Can’t Answer
- Steve Cohen’s Portfolio: Notice Anything?
- How Steve Cohen Makes Billion$: Is He a “Cheater”?
- Legendary Investor Steve Cohen Discusses “Edge” in Today’s Market
- 2 Examples of Steve Cohen using Data to Create Edge
- Unusual Options Activity and the 3 Minutes of Fear
- Find Options Trading Ideas Making 150-400% Returns
Now that we have a clear understanding of how the OptionsGeek community is making money, we have to get into the details. This is where you to start thinking for yourself.
- The Ultimate Guide to Unusual Options Activity
- Get a Target Stock Price With Unusual Options Activity
- Options Trade Idea Recap: GRUB
- Options Trading Ideas: July Results
- Options Trading Ideas: August Results
- Shark Series (Coming Soon)
- Options Books/Podcasts (Coming Soon)
And much more…